This is because your wireless adapter driver reports the interface "up" state only when it's factually connected to a network, which usually happens later than the DHCP server is started.
To solve this issue, connect the network first, then do an explicit binding of DHCP to that interface:
- Click on the DHCP in Administrative Tools, it will open the DHCP management console.
- Stop the DHCP server.
- Connect a client to the Daihinia network, doesn't matter if it has an IP address or not.
- Start the DHCP server.
- Right-click on the server icon in the left pane tree in DHCP management console, select "Add/Remove Bindings..."
- Tick the checkbox against your WiFi adapter's interface.
- Configure the DHCP scope if you haven't done this already.
- Reconnect the clients.
After you perform these steps and explicitly specify the binding of DHCP to your wireless interface, everything will work automatically afterwards. Happy meshing!