Yes, there is a possibility to save the Daihinia mesh network profile onto a USB flash drive and deploy new nodes quickly.
- On the computer that is the network initiator and where you created the Daihinia Ad-Hoc network, click on the wifi icon in the notification area, then open the Network and Sharing Center:
- There, click Manage wireless networks:
- Right-click on the network profile tat you created, then open Properties:
- Then click on the Copy the network profile to a USB flash drive:
- Then follow the instructions on the screen:
- After Windows prepares the flash drive, you can copy the Daihinia installer onto that drive too:
- To deploy the network profile, insert the flash drive into the target computer:
- It will create a network profile on the target computer and will remember the network password, and the user can connect without entering it manually each time:
- Of course, you will also have to start Daihinia installer (reinsert the flash drive, then first Open folder to view files at the autostart prompt) to see and run Daihinia installer.
- If Daihinia Control App will ask if this computer is a network initiator, answer No; you already have the necessary network profile.